Date: 25th June 2013. Kumashi Kundapura Karnataka
After a gap, of not finding anything in the investigative part of astrology, I found something.
Vishwanath Rao, who owns the Udupi Hotel in New Jersey, lost his gold chain worth 1, 10, 000 rupees.
His close associates, friends and family members were very suspicious about each other.
At his native house at Kundapura, at 11:30 pm, he along with other 12 people and myself was guided into his huge 25x25 sqft bedroom, where I felt the ornament is.The door was locked from outside, so that no one can escape with the valuable item.
I said, sir, you are Rohini Nakshathra, and I feel you have consulted an opthalmologist within last four days, if yes, is there any slip or prescription from there?
He said , yes.
I said, 'try to take it out, you can get the ornament too', and he got it from along with the consultation-payslip.
He said, sir, you are my Shridi Sai Baba.
How are you able to find it ? Surprising?
First I will answer, How I find it. Listen, any astrologer who don't depend only and only on texts books and astrological knowledge commonly available for anyone to decide himself as an astrologer may not be able to find it. It requires some kind of intuitive blessings, a clairvoyance to relate objects characters moments direction distance duration with planets . The astrologer should have good grip on how a surrounding would be in any part of the world, he should have geographical knowledge, structural idea, anatomy and psychology of different characters people and their charts. Should know your nature too. Should know how you perceive things too via your star ,nakshatra and horoscope.
Not at all dear Vishwanath, where you should loose it can easily be conveyed by finding the nodes of the Planet Venus, the Sun, and the Moon, in your horoscope, and compiling that information with the present positions of those planets via today's almanac. For this, basic knowledge is important, and may be, our Shirdi Sai Baba, would be working in the backdrop, pouring blessings, for me to serve you by intuitions. For me One quarter of a planet represents the Gold ornament, Moon represents you, Venus represents eye, Saturn represents your opthalmologist, Mercury represents pay-slip, and myself as Jupiter. The factor called luck must work with efforts too, for you, myself and all these people around you, and may not happen every time.
Whole cloud of suspicion went off, and we all had a nice dinner after that.
#astrologerchithrabhanukpoduval #chithrabhanukpoduval #astrologer #astrology
No comments:
Post a Comment