▪Surya works with one of the most prestigious construction company in Doha, Qatar. So close to heart for the company and his sponsor Sheikh who gave him the opportunity to serve. The Sheikh finds Surya as like his own son and grands everything to him, for his leadership quality, sincerity, and quality of doing his duty. Surya is the only employee who gets holidays to go home at any moment he wants.
▪But, Astrologer Chithrabhanu K Poduval has spoiled Surya's relationship with his Sheikh. I will tell you how I made this possible sitting at Payyanur.
Two weeks back, Surya's father called me and said, "my son who is working at Doha, has lost his passport. His passport is missing. He is not able to find it anywhere , in his apartment, office. His star is Bharani".
I conveyed him to call after fifteen minutes and informed that, his passport is definitely not with him, it's with his employer, who ever it may be.
His father said, the Sheikh is so close to him, and he reports to him directly.
I said, " OK, if it's his Sheikh, let it be the sheikh, I am finding it's with his Sheikh. It's in the sheikh's home. In the north west bedroom of his house, touching the east side wall, there is a red colour bag. In that your son's passport is there. Also, I am seeing another two such passports too along with his in the same bag. "
Surya's father said " OK, fine I will tell this to my son"
Today afternoon, that is after two weeks, while having a slight nap in the afternoon, I got a call from an elderly woman from Doha, Qatar. She said, I am Sumangala from Doha, I want to know how do you make it like this? How can I appreciate I don't know, how to ask you too, I don't know, just tell me, how are you finding far away things sitting there? "
I said, " you should be thankful to the great Rishis and saints of India who are our ancestors who made it possible . And thats the essese of Vedic Astrology and Ganitha Jyothisham. By mediums of positions of the planets, by dedication and a divine thing called intuitive idea, we can find things as like we find out the future past and present situation of a person. But madam tell you why you want to ask this, what made you to call me "
She further said, " Am Surya's colleague's mother, I stay in Doha, my son works in the same company where Surya works. And when you found back the passport of Surya, with that my son's passport also was there along with it. So my son too, got back his passport along with Surya's passport. Both were in the same red color bag what you referred to which is in the Sheikh s northeast bedroom. Thanks a lot for your service and support.
She added, " But there is another after effect of your finding too, and that's not a positive thing what happened. I would like to tell you what happened after you said about the location. Surya went to the Sheikh and said, 'Sir, it seems my passport is with you and not with me, and I feel, it's in your northeast bedroom touching the wall, may in a red colour bag. Please check'
The Sheikh found it as per said, and called on Surya and my son to say, ' I believed you people a lot, especially Surya, gave your all affection and support, but you turned to be not a good man, as I felt. Am surprised to note that, you know everything about me, my bedroom, my bag, and that belongs to my wife and giving you lot of freedom you started interested more in my personal affairs, family and home. You even know the colour of my bag. Shame on you. Further, I am making sure that I will not be so kind enough from now, and you will be just an employee for me and nothing else. I don't want you to close to be, I am putting all of your under surveillance and feels this world is not at all great to help others'.
Further Surya tried to convince him, saying that, it was an astrologer from my native who conveyed about your bedroom and the bag to find the passport, but the Sheikh is not yet got convinced by this information. The Shaikh said, 'what? Astrologer? now I feel, you may put the blame on some Jhinn, sahira (witch) for what you did.'
#astrologerchithrabhanukpoduval
www. astrologer Poduval.com
No comments:
Post a Comment