Monday, October 27, 2025

14th year past Story of Finding Back Rajesh Babu

14th  year of Finding Rajesh Babu

Date: August 26th 2011

The finding of Rajesh Babu....


With Astrology what I got is a feel of pride, excitement, with most remarkable thing were the opportunities I got to find lost properties, gold, culprits, curing mysterious illness, psychic behaviour, heart problems and above all finding lost personalities. There are failures too, which eroded my confidence. But most remarkable of this is finding Rajesh Babu.


🧕Second rank can be given for,  trying for finding Jhonny a young fellow from Cochin who kidnapped a young Muslim girl called Shahana from Nilambur. She fell in love with Jhonny and ran away from her parents. Her parents got connected to me through a boy called Fahad, a freelancer driver, from Calicut, who came to me, before to find a Portuguese treasurer at Beypore beach area, where everybody got something, all the time from underneath. 


🧕The girl's parents came and I informed that the girl and boy can be in puttur , I mean Vitla puttur side, in a yellow building, or hotel. And that was ShriRam Hotel at Puttur. At that time Police officer Ashraf who was the SI of coorge accompanied with me with police force to puttur. Surrounded the hotel , Abdul Rashid sir and his colleague ran into the hotel and hotel authority said, these two have justed check-out one hour before. I felt sad, and also happy that God almighty is showing something to me, but still I lack some extra divine blessings. I felt I should stop this kind of investigative astrology, where I get a lot of threatening calls too many a times. This world is not so good. And I didnt expect any compensation for these risky things . It's a service and return you get is love affection and adoration. I request all to marry in their own community and not to hurt your own community, parents or kulaa. People will say, all have same red colour blood, but I should say, that, only and only blood colour is same, and nothing else. But marrying in different community is as like planting a hydrogen bomb inside your own family. 


And finally they got the girl and Jhonny back after two days from Mysore. The girl was put  for her own religious counseling and recovery happened. Now let's get into Rajesh Babu, which gave confidence back for me. 


🕵️🙎🏻Rajesh Babu, was born and brought-up at Damlur- Bangalore. He was doing BAMS at nearby Ayurveda medical college. In the year 1996 in the month of Januray, he left his house early in the morning hours about 7:30 AM, and never came back.  He was 19 years of age. His elder sister, parents conveyed me he was frustrated by a friends sudden death.


Rajesh Babu's elder sister, who got my contact information via people in Bangalore, called for my service to find her beloved brother after 15 years. Much worried Bindu Jaylakshmi, Rajesh Babu's sister was said to wait for two days to deliver my service. I collected the date, time and place of birth details of Rajesh Babu, his sister Bindu Jayalakshmi, and I said, "let’s see, sister, if you have the scope for finding your young brother, and with a full-fledged prashna, will convey you the details". 2 days I have dedicated my mind to major pratishtaas in my locality as their help and blessings are obligatory for my Intuitive activities.


Conveyed after 2 days, "dear Sister Bindu, your brother is alive and he is towards the South-East direction of his birth place. Also, he is near the bay-side near to the ocean. He is in a well known shiva temple of the south. There are adjacent deities too with Lord Shiva, "Shivite deities- and goddess, as like triprasundari, or bhuwaneswai". He is having marks on his forehead; he is making flower garlands in the temple, or can say, playing with flowers. He is very thin, very different from the old Rajesh Babu. Only identity will be his vaccination marks on this chest and other parts of the body. He is mentally ill and speaks other languages too. He has become very silent. The temple is very near to a blast possible site, and i am feeling , its obviously Kalpakkam in Tamilnadu. Kalpakkam is known for many reasons but major is about nuclear plant. Nearest to Kalpakkam, exists only one temple known for shiva, its "Thirukazhukundram-Pakshi theertham Temple".


"Please make sure that you never go to find him with usual costume, never depart after sunset." Said Bindu- "Sure Mr.Poduval, ....thanks for your service, we are departing today itself"


A team of 8 people who belongs to Rajesh Babu, like his classmate, childhood friend, neighbor and relatives along with his sister Bindu jaylakshmi, travelled to "Thirukazhukundram". Did a fine search for the whole day. Fed up and tired under the sun, called on, said, "Sir, we were not able to find Rajesh Babu". I said, "Wait please, let me do a prashna again".


Later , after the mid-day, Conveyed, He is sitting under a tree, to the north side of him, there are papers pieces, and to the south is a Tree with red-flowers. He is in the roadside; to the west of him is a policeman with a huge-belly, who is having water to quench his thirst. He has flowers in his hands. 


She and her team moved towards the similar spot I conveyed. And she noticed a similar seen. 


They got to see a lonely person , with beard and sitting there. Assuming that it's their lost "Rajesh Babu", they approached the person. After seeing them and Jayalakshmi, he started weeping in a call manner. They communicated this finding to the nearby police station, with support of local police, he got clean shaved. Jaylakshmi, baught new clothes to wear. Found the marks of Vaccination on the chest, found the marks on his forehead, and confirmed. Rajesh Ponnusamy, the Senior Police constable spoke to me, sent the whole photos of Rajesh Babu, and he ordered for a DNA test further to make sure. 


The Thirukazhukundram police station was packed with 100s. Not for finding the case, but for two things . 


First , to know why did they carry our poor innocent man to police station. Second , they want the contact number of the astrologer Poduval, who found the boy. The Police Station- front wall was utilized to display my Cell number "09526570250-for Chithrabhanu K Poduval. 


Reporters from Sun TV, Jaya TV and other media men, gathered at the Police station to cover up the story. I called on the authorities and said not to put matters in public, as I will get frustration with continues calls. It happened, I was not able to keep down my cell phone. 100s of call from different parts of Tamilnadu suffocating me day and night for 2 weeks continuously, I informed to erase my contact information where ever it has been displayed or delivered. I felt it as the best day, also felt it as the worst day. 


I Wholeheartedly thank,  Sister Bindu Jaylakshmi( Rajesh Babus sister), the Policemen at Thirukazhukundram especially Sir, Mr.Rajesh Ponnusamy, the people there, for following as per my guidance over the phone. Above all the "Vedagiriswarar " lord Shiva at Pakshitheertham". Thirukalakundram.

 

Hope such opportunities come in future too, to do something further with my designated trade as an "Astro-Intuitionist"


🙏🏻 Chithrabhanu K Poduval

No comments:

Post a Comment