🖊️Being an astrologer, I have been instrumental to stop about more than a 200 young girls from converting to other religions by the way of love affair or by getting married. Whatever may be their religion, and whatever they be religion they thought of getting converted to, I had the opportunity to, and stopped them with my words, gestures and advices.
✒️And do you feel , am doing it for them? for my benifit? No not at all, it's neither for her nor for me. I really hate the girl who come with this kind of decisions to me. Rather, it's for the parents who are worried about such a situation, and decides even to die if their daughter behave against their great expectation regarding her marriage. Thus have saved suicidal thoughts of many parents. Those parents who has decided to suicide just one day before meeting me with their daughter has changed their mind with a single session.
✒️Or did you feel I earned anything by this? Nothing? I felt always that, For this matter if I take a fee, that girl will never believe my words. And such a low by thinking , she would be that, she may feel , I did all that for the sake of money. So I avoid taking anything from them.
✒️Biggest thing I do in that occasion is, I throughly explain the importance of her father mother, and how to give back happiness to them, they have invested on her for the whole life.
✒️Also, I would like to tell you, I take, or had taken huge risks in this matter, as sometimes, the boy, his family and his friends would do threatening acts, sometimes they would wander in the premises to frighten me, feeling I would alter the attitude that girl sitting in front of me with her parents, councelling her. I hear lot of things unbearable sometimes, and they message me, review me as " Kalyanam Mudakki...."(meaning: spoiler of marriage).
✒️But they don't know, am getting a big bundle of blessings from the parents of the girl, her forefathers and genuine wellwishers, in the middle of trappers who are struggling to get a girl in this period of not getting a girl to marry.
✒️I spread so much courage to that girl, grill her with the upmost unpleasant realities in the society.
✒️I don't know what makes me courageous like this at that moment of time.
✒️There happens not just Hindu parents and their daughters , but Christians and Muslims too, though Hindus are high comparatively. For example, in 2014, I had travelled to very far away places with a muslim couple, to find their kidnapped daughter by a Christian boy named James, who was hiding in a hotel as per I predicted. Police too accompanied me. So don't feel that, I worked great only for saving Hindu girls, though am a very proud Hindu and ardent Hindu believer.
✒️There are lot of friends here in Facebook too, who had such experiences with me with such incidents. But they knew , I knew and nobody else knew the exact incidents.
✒️Do you know why these kind of matters arrive on an astrologer s table? Bcoz, previously there had been elderly people in each family who will be life experienced than anyone else in that family. But, today there are no one to seek or place grievances . Thus today it has shifted to astrologers. Even teachers in their school and college is teaching that all blood colour is red, but these girls are not able to understand that , only blood colour matches and nothing else matches with different community, though all are human beings.
✒️Certain unknown courage grips and I feel it has come from my own parents, Lord Ganesha, Subramanya Swami and the serpents. I make some verbal mistakes too, but surprisingly, they understand me more than what I expect totally. I have no fear of anyone born, but gets worried only when some specific Poduval suffix astrologers practicing in Payyanur Manglore, dakshina Kannada districts who manufacture stories about my family members as there exist no proper professionally capable weapon against. While I have all active mental cum physical deactivated weapons.
✒️I have a request to all Parents in our society. And these are the matters to follow if you don't want such a situation in with your daughter. I am speaking about daughters than Sons, as daughters are making mistakes than sons. And, further you can avoid me too . So read one by one 👉 ☑️Teach your religion, beliefs and customs properly from childhood itslef. ☑️It's quite found that a slightly atheist Rationalist parents suffer from this situations, then why you get worried when your girl decide in that manner? Hmm?, Was your rationalist moves only just a personal drama and not involved with your mind and soul? So teach your daughter some prayers , send her to near by temples (church or mosque)☑️Don't overdose Secular ideas.☑️Colour of blood is same for all communities, but you parents expect a more colourful things from your daughter, with her future much much above that☑️Tell her that, those who hate, don't respect, give regards, or find pride in their own religion, even if he/she converts to other, Nobody from the other religion will believe, or find you great. Because he/she was a parasite for his own community☑️Teach them, or make them know, how hard is life and how hardly or smartly you have made her to reach up to that age☑️Don't grand her all kind of competitive facilities, instead just do your duty to give food to her, educate her and be qualified. Remaining is her duty to earn and live in extra better way☑️If you don't want your daughter to marry even in other subcommunity in the same religion, educate her the specialties of yours and how different the other is. ☑️Teach her by the age of 16 itself that her marriage is an excitement for the whole family friends and neighbours, and don't spoil or drain that excitement by arranging somone by yourself out of any blind infactuation. ☑️Tell her, what sathyan Sai baba had said, "🌼 if weath is lost nothing is lost, 🌼if facilities are lost, only routine things lost,🌼 if education or job is lost, only opportunity is lost, 🌼if health is lost, there surely something is lost, 🌼and if character cum wisdom is lost, everything is lost. You can never adjust if you are put together with anyone with no character or wisdom☑️ Inform this to her on your dining table that because a good advice while the time of food intake will be intact,• "" married life is a big effort by both , where comfort is gurenteed only with lot of compromises mutually and nothing great about it, and you have to be safe hands before we depart from this world, and nothing else is more important than that"".
By this , you can avoid your risks and my adventures. Both. Thank you~astrologer Chithrabhanu K Poduval
www.astrochithrabhanupoduval.com
w
No comments:
Post a Comment