Monday, October 27, 2025

Can An astrologer Cure Psychological Issues

 Can an astrologer cure psychological issues? 


🌀Years back, I was moving on through the lounge at Pariyaram Medical College hospital, with my maternal uncle for whole body checkup. While moving on, I just peeped into the psychology department there and felt too heavy. I saw many young and elderly leaning to the wall, someone on the floor and another screening loud. 


🌀I immediately stopped and asked my uncle to wait for a while and got inside the department. I requested a nurse there, sitting outside the doctors cabin, to give me a pen and paper. 


🌀She enquired, ' if it's for writing any complaint?' I said , no sister, It's just a letter to her Head of the department or the doctor inside. She said ok, and provided pen with a white paper. 


🌀And I wrote, requesting the doctor there to please include me too to serve his incurable psychological patients. One of my close friend there saw me writing the letter and said,What are you doing? You are questioning their worthiness as a psychological doctor. How dare you? I said, ' just wait and watch, I will surely get a big chance. And they too , all will be happy and very comfortable'. 


🌀That letter said, Dear sir, i don't feel, you are able to find the proper cure, and you are just making them to sleep and giving sedatives. Nothing else you are able to do. And I requested to seek my help in curing them. 


After a gap of 5 hours, am getting a call. 


🌀And that's from a very unknown person, saying that, "dear, astrologer, I want to check about my horoscope. I have certain issues in life . Am krithika (Karthika nakshatra)". I said ' by just the way of Nakshthra I can't give anything better. Just sms your birth details. I will check and give a reading for you when free.' He said 'Ok: and asked 'Shall I call after six pm evening when I will be free from my daily routines? I said , 'no problem. You can.'


🌀Later in the evening he called , and "I said , you are a very humble innocent young man and your life got out of track at the age of 18. And what you felt to do and what you are doing now is totally different and you are feeling life itself a waste". He said, 'yes, absolutely yes'. 


🌀Then I said, "you are hearing a voice in your ears in the evenings and it's quite irritating. And that will make you to have sedation or into some kind of intoxicating habits like taking drinks in the evening. What you hear is a lady's voice and it's an another language"


🌀He truly got shoked with that, and said, " I am having goosebumps now, i will become mad now, so perfect you said it". 


🌀I said, "you will be labelled as having psychological problems by your close people and your evening habits will destroy your family life too. And they don't know that you are suffering from out of an unknown voice which you hear in the evening hours". 


🌀He said, 'you are 200 %correct. The voice is of a lady and in kannada language.'


🌀I said, She would be scolding you, isn't it? And he said, yes, " it starts with saving Bevarsi, and then , asking nimage thalai kettithaya? Nanna saisiddu gottillava? Ille yenikke ninthiruthu? Nainan magane...


And he asked, how can I meet to you in person? 


🌀I said, you can take an appointment and come. And further I asked him, from where did you get my contact. 


🌀He said, " am psychological debt head of Pariyaram Medical College, I got your letter and I want a cure for myself and then take my patients to you".


🌀Futher I revealed what's the reason for the voice he hear daily evening after seven pm and then, gets into a totally different psychological state. 


🌀Story goes like this, He was studying Medicine in Dharwad, Karnataka (▪️here  I changed the place for security reasons). And there he got into a paying guest accommodation. There from that day, he got this. From the day one, he started hearing these words and he didn't complete his master's which was in orthopaedics, he left  and later he went to learn psychiatry at Mangaluru. 


🌀There, where he accommodated, there a teacher was killed by a group of people bcoz of not helping to pass the test paper with leaking the primary question paper. He got into that accomodation only after a 20-25 days time after the murder happened. She was so young and beautiful. She was assaulted.  She was molestated and killed in the same room, same accomodation years back. That room was her favourite, she stayed there for 4 years. Her murder case is still not over and culprits not at booked. And murders made a gossip there local tea vendor that, the new guy accommodated is the main reason for her killing. And sinse then, all in the locality started starring at him in a special way with a tea or cigarette in hand. Every day, those boys comes in an ambassador car, opens his gate partially and stare at him in a special manner. That too, has given him too much mental pressure. So by the time of seven pm he gets this Assault and then the irrigation with the unknown voice. 


🌀Since then, I started getting opportunities from all major hospitals in my district, neighborhood district, and from almost all over south India to serve people with psychological issues and all started with this single doctor, this incident and that single letter I wrote to the head of the department. But doctors don't reveal , families don't reveal consulting to their relatives , and family members or friends, as they knew that, they might not believe in this kind of finding an unseen  reasoning and curing mental issues. And If i reveal his name here, my friend on Facebook from my native will understand the person whose story spoke about. 


Thank you. Namaste 🙏🏼

Astrologer Chithrabhanu K Poduval

No comments:

Post a Comment